1. Group or Branch Management: Funeral parlors manage on the branch level but are able to search across branches giving you better information
2. Member and Dependent management: You can enter member details in to the system for any quick search. Dependents are linked to the main member. Member policies can also be linked.
3. Policy payments with Payment reports: The funeral admin software help with monthly obligations. You’ll be able to determine who is behind on the payments using the payment screen. The application is User based meaning you are able to print user reports to indicate float levels and more.
4. Policy Claims Admin: Policy claim info could be entered into the software, where you can print the claim form from the system.
5. Manage Funerals: Invoicing: You can add invoices on the funeral admin system. You are able to print an invoice list, stock list and out of stock list.
6. Marketer commission: You are able to link each funeral policy to some marketer with printing a Commission report for every month. There’s a number of ways to do commission like monthly %, monthly amount, Once % and One Time amount
7. Quick Communication: SMS or Bulk SMS Feature: Send bulk SMS from the software.
These are just some of the benefits of the Funeral Administration Software. Follow the link for more information on Funeral Administration Software program.